Friday, October 9, 2009

Santoni's Marketplace's Battered Codfish Sub


Santoni's Marketplace looks like an old fashioned upscale convenient store, but it offers a wide variety of subs and sandwiches. Located in Reisterstown, many locals in the area go to Santoni's to order delightful sandwiches to go. I went to the nice looking store to get a battered codfish sub today. Understandably, there was a line waiting for sandwich/sub orders. But after about 15 minutes, I received what the warm and toasty sub that I had wished for. The fish was nice and flaky and very well fried. After eating, I figured it would probably taste even better if I had eaten the sub the second I received it to get more crispiness out of the fried fish. The tarter sauce provides a nice blend of flavors and the lettuce and tomato gives the sub a nice mix of texture. The battered codfish sub is an enjoyable lunch and probably one of the better fish sandwiches that I have eaten. Santoni's Marketplace on Urbanspoon

Santoni's Marketplace
4854 Butler Road
Glyndon, Maryland 21071
410-833-6610

No comments: