Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pho Dat Thanh Cafe: A Tasty Big Bowl


At Pho Dat Thanh Cafe in Columbia, you can get a huge and i mean a HUGE bowl of pho for a good price. Lots of people enjoy going to this restaurant for their Vietnamese dishes. I am one who has a thing for pho and here the pho is very good. There's only one thing I didn't like; Pho Dat Thanh Cafe does not provide slices of hot peppers to add into the bowl of Vietnamese beef noodle dish. When I ate there, I missed the spicy flavor I usually add to my bowl of pho. But even so, I enjoyed the dish; the broth is excellent and the beef is of good quality. And it comes in a huge serving, so you're getting your money's worth. Pho Dat Thanh Cafe on Urbanspoon

Pho Dat Thanh Cafe
9400 Snowden River Pkwy
Columbia, MD 21045
410-381-3839

No comments: