Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I ❤ Sushi Ya

I absolutely love Sushi Ya! I've been coming to this cute little local restaurant that provides good quality sushi and good quality service for over 10 years. It is located in the Valley Center Shopping Center in Owings Mills. The setting of the restaurant is perfect for a date at night and also relaxing for lunch with co-workers or friends and family. The place is attractive and sets a good mood. Today I went to Sushi Ya for lunch for some delicious sushi.

After trying almost everything on the menu, my mom and I just hand selected a couple rolls off the sushi menu. We chose the rainbow roll and the soft shelled crab roll along with some salmon nigiri sushi. The soft shelled crab was fried very nicely, crispy and tender, making the roll very enjoyable. The rainbow roll was decent, only lacking in the quantity of fish. Comparing to China Moon where they make the best rainbow rolls I've ever tasted, I thought Sushi Ya did ok with that roll. Lastly, the salmon nigiri was fresh and delicious. I could feel the salmon melt in my mouth.

After our lunch, we ordered a black sesame ice cream. It was surprisingly good with no overpowering taste of the black sesame. It was the perfect dessert to complement our meal. I left Sushi Ya very satisfied and I can't wait to go back again. Sushi Ya Japanese on Urbanspoon

Sushi Ya Japanese Restaurant
9616 Reisterstown Rd
Owings Mills, MD 21117
410-356-9995

No comments: